If you need court mandated hours for a ticket, probation, or any legal reason, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Community Service Application to your right.
- Once your application is complete, sign-up to attend a mandatory Community Service Orientation. Orientation takes place every first and third Wednesday from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM at 3020 N. Westmoreland Rd., Dallas, TX 75212. For orientation please bring the following items:
- Photo I.d
- Social Security Number
- Court documentation (if applicable)
- At orientation you will complete a background check form, at no cost to you. Below are following criminal charges we DO NOT accept:
- Any violent crimes
- Any incident involving children
- Theft (only in warehouse)
- Once your background check is complete, you will receive an email from the Volunteer Coordinator within two business days.
Please note that you will not be able to start your community service hours until you pass the background check and complete orientation. You may start your volunteer sessions the following Saturday after Orientation.